Stainless Steel Friction Stay SK001
- Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Suitable for both awning and casement windows.
- Suitable to be used with most windows including uPVC, timber and aluminium.
- Supplied as a pair – one left hand and one right hand.
- 22mm track width.
- 17mm stack sizes and in a range of lengths.
- Cycle tested to over 30,000 operations.
Don’t waste money in doubts and hesitation, CONTACT US!
- Pair of self-balancing arms (one right and one left) able to bear the weight of an outward opening side-hung window and hold it in the open position.
- Suitable for medium size/weight outward opening (side hung) casement windows.
- Since the upper part of the arm is asymmetrical, within the pair of arms we will have a right and a left; this asymmetrical geometry of the arm improves the return and closing of the sash.
- The window opening can also be frictioned by turning the grub screw on the slider.
- Window arms are tested by Xiangsheng for up to life-time of 30000 cycles.
- Window arms are applicable to sets of profiles with a stack (sash/frame distance) of 17mm.
- AISI 304 stainless steel arm.
- Slider in polyamide and 304-grade stainless steel.
Ask to your sales rep for product availability!